Brady BMP™71 Mobile Label Printer Features
The extremely versatile and easy-to-use Brady BMP™71 printer is packed with features, combining some of the best from the TLS™2200 and HandiMark™ models and bringing some of its own as well.
- Print on a wide range of over 30 label materials including PermaSleeve™ heat-shrink sleeves, raised panel and self-laminating labels plus many more. The Australian BMP™71 version also has the functionality to print Durasleeve™ Wire Markers. Click through the link to find out the full range of labels suitable for the BMP™71
- Capacity to print on more than 400 continuous and die-cut Brady labels.
- Easy-to-load and handles up to 50.8mm wide, continuous label materials.
- Rugged construction with a large carry handle for portability and suitability in many industrial environments.
- 300dpi thermal transfer printer, prints at 38.1mm per second.
- Easy-to-use with universal QWERTY keypad.
- Automatically formats labels with the advanced functionality built into the labels and printers.
- Use both as a stand-alone printer or connect to a PC.
- Compatible with the Brady LabelMark™ and MarkWare™ software with build-in wizards for easy label creation.
- Slips into power efficient ‘sleep-mode’ when you’re not using it.
- Powered by rechargeable battery with AC power and battery charger available as accessories.
- Customise labels with barcodes, serialisation, time and date stamp, 100s of symbols, 500+ graphics. Labels can be created with multiple areas.
- Organise your workflow with the store, retrieve and delete label file function, enables you to save over 100,000 label files and print multiple copies of your label file.
- Print multiple copies of the one label or print an entire batch.
- On-screen indicators and the large, full colour display with graphics, make the BMP™71 extremely user-friendly. Easily see the label part which you have installed, the size and colour, area status, font size and rotation, material remaining and battery charge level.
Label Printer Pack Includes:-
- BMP™71 Printer
- Carry Case
- LabelMark™ software
- Battery charger/AC adaptor
- M71-31-423 Labels – 1 roll
- 1 x R6000 ribbon
- Roll adaptor
- USB cable
- Printer drivers
- User guide
*Warranty valid on new purchase and for all optional printer configurations. View Full Terms and Conditions.
In addition, all Express Printers customers enjoy the support and expert advice from the Express Printers problem-solving team, the Brady Printer specialists, to assist you with any issues you may have with your Brady Label Printer.